There are seven continents on EarthHay siete continentes en la tierra.
1 North America
4 South America
Exercise 1. Elige la opción correcta. Choose the correct option.
Spain is in
Venezuela is in
Congo is in
Canada is in
China is in
Italy is in
Japan is in
Mexico is in
Brazil is in
Kenya is in
Exercise 2. Elige la opción correcta. Choose the correct option.
1. It is Earth's southernmost continent and is the coldest, driest, and windiest continent.
2. It is bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the North, the Atlantic Ocean to the West, and the Mediterranean Sea to the South.
It is the Earth's largest and most populous continent.
3. It is home to a variety of jungle animals including snakes and primates and aquatic life such as crocodiles and wild animals populations such as lions, cheetahs, elephants and giraffes.
4. It has got the greatest number of reptiles of any country, with 755 species and it is home to the kangaroo and koala.
5. This continent includes twelve sovereign states- Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela. The eastern part contains large lowlands where rivers such as the Amazon, Paraná and Orinoco flow.
6. Most of this continent's land area is dominated by Canada, the United States, Greenland and Mexico.
7. It is the world's second-smallest continent by surface area and it is the third-most populous continent after Asia and Africa.