Ejercicios meeting people



Exercise 1. Completa el diálogo. Usa las siguientes frases.

Complete the dialogue. Use the following phrases:


Nice to meet you too   My name is Nelly.     Really?

Welcome to our school     Hello!       Where are you from?




Peter-   , My name is Peter. What's your name?

Nelly- Hi,  Peter.   .

Peter- Nice to meet you.

Nelly-   . Are you from Canada?

Peter- Yes, I am.  

Nelly- I'm from Scotland.

Peter-   are you Scottish?

Nelly- Yes, I am.

Peter-   .

Nelly- Thank you.



Exercise 2. Ordena las palabras para formar frases. Order the words to make sentences.

• old / How / are / you / ?

 
• your / What's / name / ?

 
• are / from / Where / you / ?

 
• are / How / you / ?

 
• to / you / meet / Nice

 
• name / Sam / my / is

 
• sixteen / am / years / I / old

 
• Spain / from / am / I

  
• thank you / fine / I'm

  
• doing / How / you / are / ?

  




Exercise 3. Escribe respuestas verdaderas a las siguientes preguntas. Write true answers to the questions.


1. What's your name?
   
2. How are you?
   
3. Where are you from? 
  
4. How old are you?